Ph.D. Graduates (Total 15), Affiliation, and Dissertation:
- Tianxiang Nan, 2015, University of Wisconsin, Madison; Dissertation: RF NEMS magnetoelectric sensors.
- Yuan Gao, 2015, Northeastern University; Dissertation: Voltage tunable integrated RF inductors.
- Ziyao Zhou, 2014, Argonne National Laboratory; Dissertation: Voltage control of magnetism.
- Ming Li, 2013, Texas Instruments; Dissertation: Compact Planar Ultra-wideband Antennas for Ground Penetrating Radar.
- Shawn Beguhn, 2013, MIT Lincoln Laboratory; Dissertation: Substrate integrated waveguide isolators utilizing magnetic materials.
- Xi Yang, 2013, Associate Professor, Beijing Institute of Technology; Dissertation: Compact, Lightweight and Power Efficient Voltage Tunable Multiferroic RF/Microwave Components.
- Qi Wang, 2013, Bingham McCutchen LLP; Dissertation: Pavement assessment using a dynamic pressure sensor system (Co-advised with Prof. M. Wang).
- Young Lae Kim, 2012, Intel; Dissertation: Single-wall carbon nanotube arrays for nanoscale electrical interconnects (Co-advised with Prof. Y.J. Jung).
- Jing Wu, 2012; Boston Scientific; Dissertation: Planar tunable RF/Microwave devices with magnetic, ferroelectric and multiferroic materials.
- Yunume Obi, 2011, Northeastern University; Dissertation: Synthesis, characterization and application of novel RF ferrites by low-temperature spin spray deposition.
- Xing Xing, 2011, Analog Devices Inc.; Dissertation: Soft magnetic materials and devices on energy applications.
- Ming Liu, 2010, Professor, Xi’an Jiaotong University; Dissertation: E-field tuning of magnetism in mulitferroic heterostructures.
- Jing Lou, 2010, Hitachi Global Storage Tech.; Dissertation: Electrostatically tunable microwave multiferroic heterostructures with novel magnetic materials.
- Guomin Yang, 2010, Associate Professor, Fudan University; Dissertation: Tunable miniaturized RF devices on magneto-dielectric substrates with enhanced performance.
- Carl Pettiford, 2008, Professor and Chair, Liberty University; Dissertation: Voltage tunable RF/microwave magnetic and multiferroic devices.
Master Graduates and Their Affiliation
- Tianxiang Nan, 2014, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Carl Hansen, 2013, Raytheon
- Sumeet Patil, 2012, Northeastern University
- Andrew Czarnecki, 2012, Draper Laboratory
- Yunume Obi, 2009, Northeastern University
- Xing Xing, 2009, Northeastern University
- Hassan Imrane, 2007, EMC
- Jianwei Wang, 2007, Northeastern University
- Alexander Shrabstein, 2007, Rhythmia Medical
- Vikas Vatsa, 2006, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Jalal Lagdani, 2005, Verari Systems
Visiting Professors / Scientists and Their Affiliation:
- Johnny Hu, 2013-2015, UES/AFRL
- Satoru Emori, 2014-2015, Stanford University
- Prof. Bo Dai, 2015, Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Prof. Wei Shi, 2014-2015, Visiting Professor of Mechatronics
- Prof. Xiaoqin Chen, 2014-2015, Visiting Professor of Physics
- Prof. Dazhi Sun, 2013-2014, Professor of Chemistry
- Mr. Hongzhi Sun, 2013-2014, Visiting Senior Engineer
- Prof. Gaojian Wu, 2013-2013, Professor of Physics
- Prof. Li Qing, 2011-2012, Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Prof. Shandong Li, 2010-2011, Professor of Physics, Qingdao University, China
- Dr. Jerry J. Green, 2009~2012, Winchester Technologies, LLC
Undergraduate: ~40 Undergraduate REU participants.
High School Students and Teachers: ~20.