The 6 papers have been accepted for presentation at International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2019) to be held in Seoul, Korea on January 27-31, 2019.
1. Y. Yao, M. Rinaldi, “Wi-Fi-band Micro Acoustic Resonant Circulator”
2. P. Kulik, Y. Yu, G. Chen, M. Rinaldi, “Highly Linear Magnetic-free Isolator Based on a Time-Modulated Differential RF MEMS Lattice Filter”
3. S. Kang, Z. Qian, V. Rajaram, S. Calisgan, M. Rinaldi, “Chip-scale MEMS-CMOS Multispectral Infrared Chemical Sensor”
4. B. Herrera, F. V. Pop, C. Cassella, M. Rinaldi, “Frequency Agile PMUT-based Ultrasonic Communication Links”
5. F. V. Pop, B. Herrera, C. Cassella, M. Rinaldi, “Direct Modulation Piezoelectric Micro-machined Ultrasonic Transducer System (DMUT)”
6. V. Rajaram, Z. Qian, S. Kang, S. Calisgan, N. McGruer and M. Rinaldi, “MEMS-Based Battery-less RFID Infrared Sensor Tag With Memory Function”