We enforce reproducibility of our published research work. Here is a guideline for our students to release our research findings and codes.
- Post the preliminary version of a research paper on arXiv if not against the double-blind policy.
- Create a link at GitHub for all the codes, after paper accepted. https://github.com/LinLabNEU/Your_ProjectOrPaper_Name
- Create the accepted cameral ready version including the created GitHub link.
- Update the arXiv version with the up-to-date cameral ready version.
- Post the cameral ready version together with codes at the GitHub link.