Work with UsLet's build better things together
Join our team
Calling all creatives!
Scout is unique in that it is entirely student-run, yet runs very similarly to a real design business. As a student-led program focused on educating its members, Scout presents the opportunity for you to learn by trying, failing, and eventually accomplishing, all in a tight-knit community where work ethic and curiosity are valued higher than intelligence and talent. So if you’re ready to work your butt off, eager to learn from others, and excited to collaborate with equally enthusiastic students, you’ve found the right place.
We are currently accepting applications from undergraduate students to join our Fall 2020 Team!
- Executive Director, Operations Director, Design Director, Technology Director and Labs Director applications are now closed.
- Conference and Marketing & Events Director applications are open until 11:59pm on Friday, May 29th.
- All other team member applications will close at 11:59PM on Friday, June 26th.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help on your Resume or Portfolio?
- Fill out this Google Form with the link to your portfolio or an uploaded file to your resume
- We will get back to you within 24 hours!
Applications for Conference Director and Marketing & Events Director are still open.apply now
Work with us
Interested in Scout for your project needs?
Ready to work with us? Here’s what we’re looking for:
Scout is currently accepting applications for branding, design, and development projects. Applications will be open until Friday, May 22nd at 11:59 PM. We can’t wait to hear from you!apply now
Frequently asked questions
Becoming A Venture
How do I apply to work with Scout?
How often does Scout take on new clients?
I have a huge, large-scaled project, can you work with me?
I need a quick logo, can you help me out?
Can you set me up with a freelancer?
Can people outside of Northeastern attend Scout sponsored events?
Where is Scout’s office and can I drop in?
I’m on co-op, can I be on the team?
When are applications open for the Studio, marketing, labs, and conference teams?
If I’m not on the team, can I still be involved?