5 Journal Papers out only in the first couple of months of 2022
ACLab had a very successful journal season in the last couple of months with 5 papers accepted in the high impact factor Computer Vision and Signal Processing journals;
The manuscripts and their GitHub code (and their associated dataset) are all available via a simple google search. Enjoy!
1) S. Liu, X. Huang, N. Fu, C. Li, Z. Su , and S. Ostadabbas, “Simultaneously-collected multimodal lying pose dataset: Towards in-bed human pose monitoring under adverse vision conditions,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) (impact factor: 17.861), 2022.
2) S. Liu, X. Huang, L. Marcenaro, and S. Ostadabbas, “Privacy-preserving in-bed human pose estimation: Highlights from the ieee video and image processing cup 2021 student competition,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (impact factor: 12.551), 2022.
3) D. Teotia, A. Lapedriza, and S. Ostadabbas, “Interpreting face inference models using hierarchical network dissection,” International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV) (impact factor: 7.410), 2022.
4) S. Liu and S. Ostadabbas, “Adapted human pose: Monocular 3D human pose estimation with zero real 3D pose data,” Applied Intelligence (impact factor: 5.086), 2022.
5) A. Farnoosh, Z. Wang, S. Zhu, and S. Ostadabbas, “A Bayesian Dynamical Approach for Human Action Recognition,” Sensors (impact factor: 3.275), 2021.