Looking to expand your practical marketing knowledge? Build your resume? Learn on the job? Check out these resources, free and available to all NU students.
- AMA Marketing Resources Directory
- Jobs & Internships - Find open positions near Boston to jump-start your career.
- Courses & Certifications - Build your skills and your resume, or just try something new.
- Prepare for Co-op - Helpful tips from past co-ops *plus our experiences working Adobe, VMware, and other top companies!*
- Other Opportunities - Conferences, competitions, and volunteer opportunities.
Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest news in the marketing world!
NUMA Book Club
The following books are recommended by NUMA members! Send us your favorites at email@example.com.
- Lean In: For Graduates by Sheryl Sandberg
- Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time by Howard Schultz & Dori Jones Yang
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi