Network science resources include tutorials, datasets, and other useful links for creating network visualizations and performing network analysis.
- Katya Ognyanova’s Network visualization tutorials:
- Albert-László Barabási’s Network Science e-book
- “Social Network Analysis” tutorial by the Institute for Social Science Research
- Social Network Analysis basics slideshow by Johannes Putzke of the University of Cologne
- Network Science with Python:
- “Exploring and Analyzing Network Data with Python” by John Ladd, et al.
- “NetworkX: Network Analysis with Python” tutorial by Salvatore Scellato