Have an idea for an awesome trip you want to lead? The NUHOC Trip Grants Committee wants to help make it a reality.
Here is the basic rundown of how it works:
- You have an awesome idea for a trip you want to lead
- Submit the Trip Grant Preliminary Proposal Form
- Within one week, we will reach out and let you know if we want to move forward with potentially funding your trip
- If we want to move forward, we will send you information about the formal proposal, and you will have one week to send it to us
- We will respond with our final decision within two weeks of receiving this formal proposal. During that time, we may reach out for additional information or to schedule a brief meeting to discuss your trip.
- If your trip is selected for funding, we will reach out with information about reimbursements
- Within a semester of running your trip, you will give an awesome presentation all about your trip at a NUHOC meeting
You can also view the program guidelines to learn more about what a successful trip should look like and how the committee works to provide funding. Here is an example of a final proposal so you know what it will eventually look like.
If you have any questions, contact the Trip Grants committee chair, MacKenzie Mazzarisi, at email@example.com.