The Elder Community Advisory Board (CAB) is a group of key stakeholders of state, federal, and non-profit and for-profit local organizations serving vulnerable older adults in the greater Boston area. Members of the CAB meet 3 times per year to help identify “big questions” in healthy aging, assist with engagement and dissemination of research plans and findings, translation review, healthy aging forums, website and online communications to constituencies, identification of community partners, and help with gathering formative data.
The CAB advises NUCare investigators as well as the Boston Roybal Center for Active Lifestyle Interventions (RALI) at Brandeis University (PI: Margie Lachman). Click to download the PDF of current RALI pilots.
Please see our page on aging resources!
Carmen Sceppa – Northeastern University
- Carolyn Blanks, Massachusetts Senior Care Foundation
- Kathy Burns, Harbor Health Services
- Anna Cole, Boston Senior Home Care
- Barbara Guthrie, Northeastern University
- Elizabeth Howard, Northeastern University
- Holly Jimison, Northeastern University
- Margie Lachman, Brandeis University
- Jan Levinson, Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Dale Mitchell, ETHOS
- Misha Pavel, Northeastern University
- Margaret Reid, Boston Public Health Commission
- Janet Rico, Northeastern University
- Eileen Segale, Uphams Home Health Care
- Ellie Shea-Delaney, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Elissa Sherman, LeadingAge Massachusetts
- Amy Whitcomb Slemmer, Health Care for All
- Michele Visconti, consultant
We are looking for more members from the community! Are you interested in participating in the Boston Elder CAB?
If so, please contact Carmen Sceppa.