Northeastern University Biomedical Imaging Center
Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering Complex (ISEC), Floor B #070
805 Columbus Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02120
For any inquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
NUBIC is located at the basement of the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex (ISEC) at Northeastern University, seen from the front in the picture below.
Directions to the building are as follows:
- Uber/Lyft: Enter the address 805 Columbus Avenue, Boston, MA 02120. The address will generate a drop-off point that is right in front of the building. Cross the bike path and walk towards the glass front doors.
- Driving: Enter the address for the Renaissance Parking Garage, located right next to the ISEC at 835 Columbus Avenue in Boston, MA 02120. If you plan on parking, please let the research assistant know in advance so they may secure a parking spot for you. When you exit the parking garage, head northeast on Columbus avenue (turn left out of the front of the garage) and walk two minutes up the road. The building will be on your left.
By public transportation:
Northeastern University is accessible via a number of popular routes, including the MBTA Green Line and Orange Line trains and a number of buses. Below is a general list of public transportation stops around the ISEC:
- Ruggles station serves MBTA Orange Line, Commuter rail lines (Franklin, Needham, Providence/Stoughton), and Bus lines CT2, CT3, 8, 9, 15, 19, 22, 23, 28, 29, 43, 44, 45, 47. The station is located right next to the Renaissance Parking Garage and is about a 2-3 minute walk from the ISEC. Walk to the lower busway area or out onto the Columbus avenue exit and turn onto Columbus Ave. The building will be on your left.
- The Massachusetts Ave @ Columbus Ave bus stop is located about 8-10 minutes away from the ISEC. You may ride MBTA bus 1 or 170 and walk straight down the Columbus Ave. The building will be on your right.
- Northeastern University T Stop (Green Line) is about a 7-minute walk from the ISEC. Walk through the Northeastern University campus and cross the ISEC pedestrian bridge to reach the building.