Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access my data remotely?
- How do I get access to the NMR?
- Start by visiting the New User Training page for information on how to start the process
- What do I do if the NMR isn’t working/something breaks while I’m using it?
- Occasionally, something bad will happen. The sooner we know about it, the easier it will be for us to correct the issue. We won’t be mad at you.
- If something is wrong with the NMR when you are using it, the most important thing you should do is leave a note at the NMR workstation informing other users of the issue; this will prevent the issue from getting worse. Then you should get in touch with Jason and Brian. Our contact info is on the Contact page; additional contact info is available to NMR users on page displayed when you log into Faces.