A comprehensive solution for grading assignments and preventing plagiarism.
The Turnitin integration in Blackboard is comprehensive tool for plagiarism prevention (Originality Checking), online grading and feedback to students (GradeMark), and peer review (PeerMark). Turnitin’s plagiarism prevention tool generates originality reports that show how much of a document is original, cited from other sources, or unoriginal. Students learn the importance of original writing and attribution, and foster critical thinking skills that are important to student success. Turnitin’s online grading feature streamlines the process of leaving feedback for students. Feedback can include voice comments, drag-and-drop comments, and rubric-associated comments to engage students in the feedback process.
- Allows access to Turnitin functionality from within Blackboard
- Allows rubric-based grading (Rubric Manager) Includes standard correction comments and the ability to add your own comments and markings (QuickMark)
- Supports multi-part assignments allowing draft and revision submissions
- Updates the Blackboard gradecenter with grades entered in GradeMark
- Supports group-based assignments
- Supports Turnitin Originality Checking, GradeMark, and PeerMark
- Reports on late assignments
- How to create a Turnitin assignment
- How to create a Peer-evaluation assignment using Peermark in Blackboard
- Turnitin Originality Checker
- Add due dates to Blackboard for Turnitin assignments
- How students can view rubric results on Turnitin Assignments
- Properly copying your course to maintain the integrity of Turnitin Assignments