E-Portfolios are platforms for students, teachers, alumni, and professionals to showcase their work and ideas. Log in at https://northeastern.digication.com.
E-Portfolios are platforms for students, teachers, alumni, and professionals to showcase their work and ideas. They are archives of learning, discovery, progress, achievement, and reflection. A few uses of e-Portfolios include assessment, admissions, interactive resumes, student galleries, teacher resource sites, collaborative project portfolios, and research presentations.
Note: as of July 13, 2017, the two Northeastern Digication environments, including all users, data, and content, have been merged into one system: https://northeastern.digication.com. If you have any trouble logging in contact the ITS Service Desk.
Your teacher may require you to submit a Digication e-portfolio for his or her class, you may be asked to create a portfolio for a group, or you may decide to create a portfolio independently in order to show your work to future employers. You can get started on a portfolio by logging in at https://northeastern.digication.com
- Student e-portfolio to document reflection on course topics and assignments.
- e-Portfolio used by an individual in a class to showcase work created in that class. Here’s another one.
- e-Portfolio used to document successful alignment with the standards of a course, program, or profession.
- e-Portfolio used by an entire class as a shared space to publish writing.
- e-Portfolio used to showcase various design skills and accomplishments.
- e-Portfolio created as a simple website to showcase information.