Meet the E-board

Co-President: Lindsay Talemal

I am a senior (4th year) BNS major from right outside Philadelphia, PA. I have done a lot of research ranging in bio, chem, and psych, but my ongoing research is looking into causes and treatments for Type 2 Diabetes. In my spare time I love to run, go to the gym, read, hike, and listen to good music!

Co-President: Talia Feldman

Hi! I’m a 4th year Behavioral Neuroscience major and Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies minor! My past and current research includes in vivo Alzheimer’s work, in vivo Autism Spectrum Disorder work and Multiple Sclerosis research with a focus on sex-hormones and other endocrine disrupting chemicals. In my free time, I love to hang with my friends, play with boo (pictured), dance, and FaceTime my mom.

Vice President: Noah Milman 

My name is Noah Milman and I am a fourth year BNS major. My previous and current co-op has been at the MIT Brain and Cognitive Science in the Tsai lab. There, I am a part of a clinical research team investigating a non-invasive treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease. When not in the lab or class, I love hiking, biking and playing frisbee in various forms. I hope to expand the connectivity among the Boston neuroscience community.

Secretary: Michelle Heyang

Public Relations: Meagan Tsou

Hi! My name is Meagan Tsou, a second year BNS major with a minor in CS. I am currently doing research at the Brain and Cognitive Science Lab at ISEC. I am extremely interested in neural networking and artificial intelligence and I hope go into the medical AI field. I also love to play the piano, cello, read, and listen to music! You’ll probably see me around campus with my puppy and maybe you’ll meet her at some meetings!

Mentor Coordinator: Yuqing (Bonnie) Cao

Outreach Coordinator: Aimee Sun

Co-Freshman Representative: Jenna Carl

Co-Freshman Representative: Alisa Posner