Sila Deniz Calisgan, Vageeswar Rajaram, Zhenyun Qian, Sungho Kang, Antea Risso, and Matteo Rinaldi, “Zero-Power Chemical Sensor Based on a Polymer/Metal Micromechanical Switch”
Permanent link to this article: https://web.northeastern.edu/nemslab/2019/09/one-paper-accepted-at-sensors-2019-montreal-canada/
1. F. Pop, B. Herrera, C. Cassella, M. Rinaldi, “Novel Phased-Array Platform based on Directly Modulated Ultrasonic Transducers (dMUT)”, IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (IUS), 2019
2. B. Herrera, F. Pop, C. Cassella, M. Rinaldi, “pMUT-Enabled Underwater Acoustic Source Localization System”, IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (IUS), 2019
Permanent link to this article: https://web.northeastern.edu/nemslab/2019/09/two-papers-accepted-for-oral-presentation-at-ius-2019-glasgow-uk/
The annual TechConnect Innovation Awards select leading early-stage innovations from around the world through an industry-review process of the top 15% of annually submitted technologies into the TechConnect World Conference.
Permanent link to this article: https://web.northeastern.edu/nemslab/2019/06/our-ir-sensor-technology-receives-techconnect-national-innovation-award/
The 5 papers have been accepted for presentation at Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems (Transducers 2019) to be held in Berlin, Germany on June 23-27, 2019.
- Y. Yu and M. Rinaldi, “Chip Scale Micro-acoustic Radio Frequency Gyrator”
- B. Herrera, F. Pop, C. Cassella and M. Rinaldi, “AlN PMUT-Based Ultrasonic Power Transfer Links for Implantable Electronics”
- F. Pop, B. Herrera, W. Zhu, M. Assylbekova, C. Cassella, N. McGruer, and M. Rinaldi, “Zero-Power Acoustic Wake-up Receiver Based on DMUT Transmitter, PMUT Arrays Receivers and MEMS Switches for Intrabody Links”
- S. D. Calisgan, S. Kang, V. Rajaram, Z. Qian, M. Rinaldi, “Threshold-triggered MEMS-CMOS Infrared Resonant Detector with Near-Zero Standby Power Consumption”
- G. Chen and M. Rinaldi, “Super High Frequency Lateral-Field Excited Aluminum Nitride Cross-sectional Lame Mode Resonators”
Permanent link to this article: https://web.northeastern.edu/nemslab/2019/03/4-papers-accepted-for-transducers-2019/
The paper S. Kang, Z. Qian, V. Rajaram, S D Calisgan and M. Rinaldi “Chip-scale MEMS-CMOS Multispectral Infrared Chemical Sensor”, has been honored as a winner of the Outstanding Paper Award at the 32nd IEEE Internatioanl Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2019) held on January 27 – 31 in Seoul, Korea.
Permanent link to this article: https://web.northeastern.edu/nemslab/2019/02/outstanding-paper-award-at-mems-2019/