The ISRD study consists of a large international network of researchers, coordinated by the ISRD Steering Committee:
- Ineke Haen Marshall (School of Criminology and Criminal Justice / Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA)
- Dirk Enzmann (Institute of Criminal Sciences, Department of Criminology, University of Hamburg, Germany)
- Janne Kivivuori (National Research Institute of Legal Policy, Helsinki, Finland)
- Majone Steketee (Verwey-Jonker Institute, Utrecht, the Netherlands)
- Christopher Birbeck (School of Health and Society, University of Salford, Manchester, UK)
- Anna Markina (Faculty of Law, University of Tartu, Estonia)
Researchers interested in joining the ISRD3 data collection sweep may contact Professor Ineke Haen Marshall (email@example.com), or any of the members of the ISRD3 Steering Committee.