ISRD3 Research Team
- Olga Siegmunt (Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia)
- Natalia Nikitina (Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia)
- Enzmann, Dirk, & Podana, Zuzana. (2010). Official Crime Statistics and Survey Data: Comparing Trends of Youth Violence between 2000 and 2006 in Cities of the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Russia, and Slovenia. European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research, 16(3), 191-205.
- Konnov, Alexei, Makarov, Alexander, Pozdnyakova, Margarita, Safin, Rustem, & Salagaev, Alexander. (2010). Russia. In Josine Junger-Tas, Ineke Haen Marshall, Dirk Enzmann, Martin Killias, Majone Steketee & Beata Gruszczynska (Eds.), Juvenile Delinquency in Europe and Beyond: Results of the Second International Self-Report Delinquency Study (pp. 359-368). New York: Springer.
Conference Papers and Presentations
- Salagaev, Alexander. (2007). ISRD2: Russia. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Criminology, Atlanta, GA.
- Salagaev, Alexander, Safin, Rustem, & Makarov, Alexander. (2008). Adolescent delinquency and its determinants: results of International Self-Report Delinquency Study (ISRD2) in Russian Federation. Paper presented at the 8th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology, Edinburgh.