The data collection for ISRD2 was completed between 2005 and 2007 in 31 countries (grouped by geographical regions):
- Asia: China
- Eastern and Central European countries: Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovenia
- Mediterranean countries: Cyprus, Italy, Portugal, Spain
- Northern European countries: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, the Netherlands
- North America: Canada, USA
- Latin America: Suriname, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, Venezuela
Books / Edited Volumes about ISRD2
- EDITED VOLUME: Junger-Tas, Josine, Marshall, Ineke Haen, Enzmann, Dirk, Killias, Martin, Steketee, Majone, & Gruszczynska, Beata (Eds.). (2010). Juvenile Delinquency in Europe and Beyond: Results of the Second International Self-Report Delinquency Study. New York: Springer.
- BOOK: Junger-Tas, Josine, Marshall, Ineke Haen, Enzmann, Dirk, Killias, Martin, Steketee, Majone, Gruszczynska, Beata, & Jonkman, with additional contributions from Sonia Lucia and Harrie. (2012). The Many Faces of Youth Crime. Contrasting Theoretical Perspectives on Juvenile Delinquency across Countries and Cultures. New York: Springer.
- EDITED VOLUME: Steketee, Majone, Jonkman, Harrie, Berten, Hans, & Vettenburg, Nicole (Eds.). (2013). Alcohol use Among Adolescents in Europe. Environmental Research and Preventive Actions. Utrecht: Verwey-Jonker Instituut.
- EDITED VOLUME: Steketee, Majone, Moll, Marit, & Kapardis, Andreas (Eds.). (2008). Juvenile delinquency in six new EU member states. Crime, risky behaviour and victimization in the capital cities of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and Slovenia. Utrecht: Verwey-Jonker Instituut.
For more general publications, consult the “Publications” tab on top; for national reports and analyses, navigate to the country-specific pages.