ISRD2 Research Team
- David O’Mahony (School of Law, University of Essex, Colchester, UK)
- Ian O’Donnell (UCD Sutherland School of Law, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland)
- Mairéad Seymour (School of Languages, Law and Social Sciences, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland)
- Jessica Breen (at the time of ISRD2: Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland)
- Ursula Manning (at the time of ISRD2: Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland)
- Breen, Jessica, Manning, Ursula, O’Donnell, Ian, O’Mahony, David, & Seymour, Mairead. (2010). Ireland. In Josine Junger-Tas, Ineke Haen Marshall, Dirk Enzmann, Martin Killias, Majone Steketee & Beata Gruszczynska (Eds.), Juvenile Delinquency in Europe and Beyond. Results of the Second International Self-Report Delinquency Study (pp. 113-123). New York: Springer.
Conference Papers and Presentations
- Breen, Jessica, Curry, Philip, O’Donnell, Ian, O’Mahony, David, & Seymour, Mairead. (2009). The Interaction between Neighbourhood Disorder and Self-control on Self-Reported Delinquency in Boys: Findings from Ireland. Paper presented at the 9th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology, Ljubljana.