ISRD2 Research Team
- Kapardis, Andreas. (2010). Cyprus. In Josine Junger-Tas, Ineke Haen Marshall, Dirk Enzmann, Martin Killias, Majone Steketee & Beata Gruszczynska (Eds.), Juvenile Delinquency in Europe and Beyond: Results of the Second International Self-report Delinquency Study (pp. 245-251). New York: Springer.
- Kapardis, Andreas. (2013). Juvenile delinquency and justice in Cyprus. In Anna Constanza Baldry & Andreas Kapardis (Eds.), Risk Assessment for Juvenile Violent Offending (pp. 43-58). Oxon: Routledge.
- Kapardis, Andreas. (2013). Juvenile Delinquency and Victimization in Cyprus. European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research, 19(2), 171-182.
- Steketee, Majone, & Gruszczyńska, Beata. (2010). Juvenile Delinquency in Six New EU Member States. European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research, 16(2), 111-125.
- Steketee, Majone, Moll, Marit, & Kapardis, Andreas (Eds.). (2008). Juvenile delinquency in six new EU member states. Crime, risky behaviour and victimization in the capital cities of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and Slovenia. Utrecht: Verwey-Jonker Instituut.
Conference Papers and Presentations
- Gruszczynska, Beata, & Ostaszewski, Pawel. (2008). Juvenile victimization in six EU member states. Paper presented at the 8th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology, Edinburgh.
- Steketee, Majone, & Gruszczynska, Beata. (2009). Juvenile Delinquency in Six New EU Member States. Paper presented at the 9th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology, Ljubljana.
Theses and Dissertations (using ISRD data)
- Papacosta, Ernestina Sismani. (2009). Female delinquency in secondary schools: trauma and depression precipitating female delinquency and the role of ethnic identity in Cyprus. (Doctor of Professional Studies Dissertation), Middlesex University. Retrieved from http://eprints.mdx.ac.uk/2679/