The IRC attends and hosts several intercollegiate Model United Nations, Model Arab League, and Model NATO conferences throughout the year. Opportunities exist to participate as delegates, chairpersons, and members of the Secretariat that plan and organize the conferences.
The following are a list of travel conferences we attend:
- The National University Model Arab League Conference (NUMAL) – Washington, D.C.
- The National Collegiate Security Conference (NCSC) – Washington, D.C.
- The McGill Model United Nations Assembly (McMUN) – Canada
- The Harvard National Model United Nations Conference (HNMUN) – Boston, MA
- The International Model NATO Conference (IMNATO) – Washington, D.C.
- The Boston Area Regional Model United Nations Conference (BarMUN) – Boston, MA
- The Northeast Regional Model Arab League Conference (NERMAL) – Boston, MA
The IRC hosts the Northeast Regional Model Arab League (NERMAL) and the Boston Model Arab League (BosMAL) every year, in partnership with the National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations (NCUSAR). IRC members also typically have opportunities to hold Secretariat positions in NCUSAR’S national collegiate conference, NUMAL, held every Spring in Washington D.C.
To get involved, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and come by our weekly meetings!