(cooking time: 10 minutes)
- Dry fryms
- Oil to fry
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Heat the oil on high temperature and avoid smoking or burning of the oil.
- Check if the oil was heated when a small piece of fryms is dropped and it expands and come up to the surface.
- Lower the heat a little bit, somewhere between medium high.
- Very carefully slide or drop the fryms . With a slotted spoon, shake them a little bit and when expanded properly and have risen to the surface, lift them up.
- To remove excess oil, put them on the paper towels.
- Keep on making as many as you like.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala on all of them.