Our director, Ryan Cordell, has been working with consultants at the Museum of Printing in Haverhill, Massachusetts to gather and refurbish all of the equipment that will comprise our studio. After many months that work is nearly done, and the equipment will be delivered on January 19, 2018. We will...
Where Are We?
In the English Department, Northeastern University, 489 Holmes Hall
Who Are We?
Community Print Hours (Spring 2020)
Community print hours have been suspended until further notice in response to COVID-19. Take care of yourselves and your communities and look forward to welcoming you back at Huskiana soon!
Come by to talk with us about our work, learn more about letterpress printing, organize a talk or workshop, plan a project, or—once you’re trained on the equipment—to work independently.
Letterpress Student Hours (Fall 2019)
These hours are for students in a course with a press module, or for those pursuing independent projects with the press.
- Recreating Historical Font from WPA Posters at the Huskiana Press
- Letterpress Goes 3D 2020-2021 Report and Overview
- Letterpress Goes 3D: Preparing a Digital Font for Wood Engraving Using Illustrator
- Letterpress Goes 3D: Preparing Historical Images for Wood Engraving Using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Letterpress Goes 3D: Preparing a Born-Digital Image for Wood Engraving Using Photoshop and Illustrator