Job Title: Project manager and outreach coordinator for PLAIT Lab
Educational qualification: undergraduate and continuing undergraduates in business or game related fields.
- Organization and email responsiveness
- scheduling and time management
- Tracking progress on multiple ongoing projects at PLAIT and progress by parties involved in each project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to drive or commute in town will be a plus.
The Playable and Innovative Technologies (PLAIT) lab is seeking a project manager/outreach coordinator. This position will entail two core responsibilities:
- Develop a management and tracking plan for projects within the Lab. Coordinate different tasks across people involved in each project, while facilitating on-time completion of several research and development project at PLAIT.
- Reach out to potential research partners and collaborators using already established contacts. Partners will include non-profit organizations in the Boston and New York area, such as Health Works, Games for Change, Museum of Science, etc.
- Manage the participant recruitment database. Facilitate participant recruitment for different studies conducted at the lab.
PLAIT is a vibrant and growing community working in cutting edge gaming technologies and the opportunity will be perfect for some one who is looking for experience and training in management, public relations and with outreach.
If interested please contact Magy Seif El-Nasr, firstname.lastname@example.org