Join the Embark Editorial team!
Interested becoming an editor of embark? Here’s what you need to know.
As an editor, you will get the opportunity:
- Review submissions to the journal from undergrads at NU
- Help writers develop their technical writing abilities
- Interview undergraduate researchers at NU
- Manage and support social media ventures of Embark
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate or graduate student at Northeastern University of any major or discipline
- Attend bi-weekly editor’s meetings
- Volunteer to review submissions as they are submitted
If you are interested in joining the Embark editorial team, please fill out the form found here!