Welcome to the Boston Electrochemical Society Student Chapter!
This regional chapter serves the greater Boston area. Eligible student members must be undergraduates or graduates pursuing a degree in natural science/engineering or a postdoctoral student in natural science/engineering.
“The mission of an ECS student chapter is to provide students the opportunity to foster a greater understanding as well as promote electrochemical and solid-state science and technology amongst its peers, to further enhance their professional development and to enrich their academic experience.”
- Engaging and collaborating with fellow students and peers
- Attending student chapter meetings and ECS bi-annual meetings
- Extracurricular activites, including volunteer opportunities
- Career resources and partnerships with the local ECS Section
- Fellowship and scholarship opportunies, including travel grants
Please contact us if you have any questions!