To initiate a study with the CTNI Small Animal Facility please follow the instructions below:
- Initiating the Study:To request a meeting for new imaging projects, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Animal Protocol: For live animal imaging studies it is required that the animal protocol be amended. A core protocol covering the standard procedures is maintained by the facility, which can be referred for pilot studies if all the procedures are included in our core protocol. For issues related to the protocol, please contact Dr. Praveen Kulkarni.
- Services: We provide both staff-supported imaging services as well as user-operated imaging services.
- External Studies: We also offer imaging support for investigators from Northeastern University, private companies as well as other regional academic institutions. For external studies and related questions, please contact Dr. Praveen Kulkarni.
|7TMRI||$100/hour scanner time||For Northeastern University Principal Investigators and Northeastern University Affiliate Principal Investigators
|$150/hour scanner time||For Northeastern University Principal Investigators with CTNI support staff|
|$300/hour scanner time||For Non-Northeastern University members
*Supervision is required OR CTNI Staff will execute the project.
- Rates may change without notice. Please contact Dr. Praveen Kulkarni for best cost estimation.