Center for Translational Neuroimaging
The CTNI Facility is located in the Mugar Life Sciences Building, Room MU013 in the basement.
Once inside Mugar, you can find our lab by taking the elevator or stairs down to the basement. Access to the facility is restricted, so once you reach the locked double doors you’ll use the building phone to call into the lab. A member of the lab will come let you in. Simply dial 3519 if calling from the building phone located next to the doors. (Dial 617-373-3519 if calling from an external phone.)
If you are traveling by car, here are a number of parking options (in order of proximity):
- Gainsborough Parking Garage or the parking lot in front of the garage
- 2-hour street parking (metered) around Gainsborough and St. Botolph
- Renaissance Parking Garage
- 2-hour street parking (unmetered) on Columbus Ave (cross tracks via RN to access campus)
- 4-hour street parking (metered) on Parker St., off Huntington
If traveling by Green line (E line), get off at the Northeastern station.
Logan Airport is the nearest airport to Northeastern University. Take Cab/Uber/Lyft to arrive at Northeastern University Boston Campus.