During a time that work, meetings, classes, etc. have gone to a virtual platform, our office has been exploring different avenues/options to keep all of our student leaders up-to-date on Club Sports information, especially with a lot of e-board transitions going on around this time. These transitions may consist of brand new executives, leaders that are coming back from abroad/coop, or leaders who have been on e-board for many years! We want to equip all leaders with the most information to be successful and effective in leading your team. Being a club executive does come with many responsibilities for all clubs, big or small.
We have put together a 6 week crash course for all executives and we HIGHLY recommend that as many of you attend as possible! This course will consist of 6 zoom meetings in which we will be conducting tutorials or having a Q&A/town hall on the most essential topics for Club Sports. Many executives, new and old, come to us with questions that could be paired down into these major topics. Below you will see the 6 different topics, including Finances, scheduling, Do Sports Easy, Carter Ops and Game Day Ops, a Town Hall with the CS Staff, and hearing from fellow executives and the reps from the CS Council!
- One class a week at 12 PM on Wednesdays, starting 4/29 after finals week (see meeting invites below)
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Incentive – money towards the team Administrative Excellence Bonus
- Attendance will be taken (for purpose of the incentive).
- Classes will be recorded for future use.
- Members can send in questions to be answered in the meeting chat.
- You can join as many as you would like!
- Topic: Club Sports – Finances and Compliance
Time: Apr 29, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Club Sports – Scheduling, Facility Requests, and Compliance
Time: May 6, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Club Sports – Carter Ops, Game Day Ops, and Compliance
Time: May 13, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Club Sports – Do Sports Easy and Compliance
Time: May 20, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Club Sports – Hear from the Club Sports Council
Time: May 27, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Club Sports – General Topics, Q&A Town Hall
Time: June 3, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)