- NSF CAREER: Secure and ubiquitous position, navigation and timing (PI), 2019-2024
- NSF SaTC: Securing GNSS-based infrastructures (PI), 2018-2019
- ONR: several projects under Advancing Warfighter Technologies (PI and co-PI), 2018-2021
- MathWorks: Development of an indoor positioning signals and system simulator (PI), 2017-2018
- GNSS-SDR: Global Navigation Satellite System Software-defined Radio Receiver (Main dev Team), http://gnss-sdr.org/, since 2011. Systematically funded by the Google Summer of Code program.
In my old life:
In the period 2003-2016 (back in Barcelona), I was very lucky to work in many interesting and challenging projects. My research was successfully supported by (among other grants):
- MINECO: ADVENTURE: Advanced Bayesian computation methods for estimation, prediction, and control in multi-sensor complex systems (PI), 2016-2019.
- MINECO: SOSRAD: 77 GHz Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) System on Substrate (SoS) Radar Front-End, 2013-2015.
- ESA: OLGNSS: Open-loop Tracking Techniques for Snapshot-Based Positioning (PI), 2014-2016.
- ESA: NEXCODE: Next Generation Uplink Coding Techniques, 2014-2015.
- ESA: Coupled-ETC: Coupled enhanced Turbo codes demodulator and decoder study, 2012-2014.
- ESA: ARTEMISA: Advanced GNSS Receiver Techniques (PI), 2011-2015.
- EU H2020: TIMON: Enhanced real time services for optimized multimodal mobility relying on cooperative networks and open data (PI), 2015-2018.
- EU H2020: AUDITOR: Advanced Multi-Constellation EGNSS Augmentation and Monitoring Network and its Application in Precision Agriculture, 2016-2018.
- EU H2020: FANTASTIC-5G: Flexible air interface for scalable service delivery within wireless communication networks of the 5th Generation, 2015-2017.
- EU FP7: NEWCOM#: Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications#, 2012-2015.
- EU FP7: COST Action IC0803 RFCSET – RF/Microwave Communication Subsystems for Emerging Wireless Technologies, 2009-2012.
- EU FP7: NEWCOM++: Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications++, 2008-2011.