We work hard to keep you safe!
Staff and Center Protocols:
- Staff has access to full PPE: we wear 3 masks (surgical mask, KN95, and cloth), a face shield, a lab coat, scrubs, and gloves.
- Staff is screened regularly and tested according to Northeastern guidelines.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed, social distancing guidelines are marked on the floor, and maximum capacity is enforced in each space.
- We disinfect all materials, spaces, and surfaces before and after each participant.
- We have installed high-powered filtration systems in testing and exercise rooms.
- Clinical staff have received the vaccine.
- You will be screened for COVID symptoms 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You will be asked to meet a staff member outside to the lab to be screened prior to entry.
- We will take your temperature, oxygen saturation, and screen you for any COVID symptoms.
- You will be given a fresh surgical mask and face shield.
- You will wash your hands upon entering the facility, and throughout study visits.
Stay home if…
- You are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- You recently travelled.
- You tested positive for COVID-19.
Have Questions? Let your study coordinator know!
We take your safety very seriously. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding our safety protocols for in-person research.