- Travel bursaries are restricted to PhD or MS students, currently enrolled in an accredited program.
- The student must be the first author of an abstract/paper submitted to BBAA VIII;
- The student is still eligible to apply if decision on acceptance is still pending.
- The bursary will be given only to students whose abstract has been accepted for presentation.
- Full paper submission is required for eligibility (papers must be submitted by the deadline indicated on this web-site).
- The travel stipend will include:
- Registration fee for students (no banquet);
- Four-day accommodation in University Housing (shared-use apartments).
Submissions are now CLOSED. Notifications will be sent later this month.
Travel fellowship applicants should not register for the conference and campus housing at this time. Registration and on-campus housing reservations for awardees will be handled separately by the conference committee.
The BBAAVIII Conference Committee would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous contributions towards student travel fellowships which will allow a large groups of students to participate in this conference.