HANDS-ON LC/MS GLYCOPROTEIN AND GLYCAN ANALYSIS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
To register for this training program you must download and complete this form and email the completed form to RPS@northeastern.edu. The registration form must be filled-out completely and accurately so there is no delay in processing. Please allow up to five business days for processing. Registrations received within five business days of the course may not be processed in time. Once your registration form is approved, you will receive a link for payment.
You are not considered registered for training until you make your payment.
- Biology of protein glycosylation in the context of manufacture of protein drugs
- Examples of glycoprotein drugs and production systems
- Analysis of the intact glycoprotein drug
- Determination site of glycosylation, occupancy, site specific glycan structures by LC/MS analysis of enzyme digests
- Glycan mapping after cleavage with glycosidase
- Linkage mapping with exoglycosidases
Lab course will be based on 1D gel and HPLC separation and LC/MS analysis of the following samples:
- *Intact proteins
- *Reduced proteins e.g heavy and light chains
- *Tryptic digests which will contain glyco as well as other peptides
- *Glycan mixtures released by glycosidase digestion of either the glycoprotein or enzyme digest