BATL offers hands-on training in state-of-the-art liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis and relevant data management, focusing upon advanced characterization of biotherapeutic’s structure, esp. glycosylation.
The courses designed for scientists, technicians and also managers in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as well as in government and academic institutions.
- *Experienced instructors from Northeastern University and industry provide in-depth knowledge and are specifically chosen for each course topic, such enhancing the scientific talent of the attendees.
- *Actual Hands-on training on the lastest analytical systems such as ACQUITY UPLC H-Class and the XEVO G2 systems, allow for an immediate transfer of “knowledge – into – action” at your organization
- *Small training groups allow for optimal hands-on time per participant
- *Attendees will understand how to use the technology, including the advantages and limits and the importance of each step; in addition, they will learn how the current regulatory concepts apply
- *Quickly build staff proficiency and optimize instrument utilization for methods on existing or recently purchased instruments
- *Keep the business competitive, increase sample capacity, improve project management and in-house-knowledge and reduce the need for re-testing
Learn about our upcoming Pharmaceutical Quality Training Program: –>CLICK HERE
Interested in learning more about biopharmaceutical development?
Inquire about our one-day crash course in: