Authors on accepted papers are required to register for the conference. Full paper submission is recommended but not required. Best Paper Awards and Session Kick-Off Speakers will be chosen from among authors submitting full papers.
Authors on accepted posters are required to register for the conference. There is no paper submission for poster contributions.
Faculty and Student Podium Presentations
- Please be in the session room at least 5 minutes before your session begins in order to load your presentation onto the meeting room computer and check in with the session chair.
- Please submit your brief bio to the session chair to be introduced before your presentation.
- Try to use standard fonts on your presentation (e.g., Times Roman, Helvetica, Arial, New Times Roman). Basic fonts are included on the session room computers; unusual fonts may not be displayed properly.
- Bring your presentation material saved in a USB flash drive (please run virus check before bringing the data).
- Each presenter will be introduced briefly by the session chair.
- Each submission presenter is allocated approximately 15 minutes for oral presentation, and 5 minutes for Q & A.
- Presenter will be reminded of the time twice – once with 5 minutes left, and next with one minute left.