- Universal Converters
- Design, modeling, and control of power converters
- Power electronics for renewable energy systems and variable speed drives
- Wireless power transfer
- Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Northeastern University, Boston, MA (June 2021- present)
- Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Northeastern University, Boston, MA (Sep. 2015- June 2021)
- Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL (Aug. 2013- Aug. 2015)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Electrical engineering (Power-Power Electronics), Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, August 2013
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Electrical engineering (Power- Power Electronics), University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, September 2006
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Electrical Engineering (Electronics), Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, September 2002
- NSF CAREER Award, February 2021.
- Best Paper Award, IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), September 2016.
- Outstanding Dissertation Award, Electrical and Computer Engineering department, Texas A&M University, academic year 2012-2013.
- Outstanding Presentation Award, The Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), March 2013.
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
360 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115